A blue and white triangle background with black
Reliable. Personable. Fast.

Freedom 2 Retire

Wealth Management, Life Insurance &
Medicare Insurance

Our Strength is the overall robustness
of our agents

Since 2018, F2R agents have helped thousands of families prepare for a better tomorrow

Kickstart your
retirement plans

Start Life Insurance or Annuity planning and make things easier on tomorrow’s you

Wealth Management, Life Insurance & Medicare Insurance

F2R - The Difference

Looking for income, growth or both? Call us today and we can help.

Discover the Difference ➣

Take a look at our solutions platform

Lifetime Income, Lifetime Financial Medical Benefits, Tax Free Retirement, Asset Protection, Family Protection, Mortgage Protection & Pension Maximization

Take the Tour ➣

Window-shop our products and providers

F2R financial professionals are trusted by the industry's best companies to present their products and services to families and businesses.

Take a Closer Look ➣
A group of people gathered around a table.

Why consider Freedom 2 Retire for your retirement goals?

A man and woman smile at each other while walking down the street.
Everything we do serves a single purpose: to secure your future.
  • We invest for long-term results.
  • We provide the best risk management solutions in real time . 
  • We maintain consistently high ratings.
  • We keep our promises to securing a better retirement for your life.

The Mission: Helping Families

Take Control of Your Financial Life

Take Control Of Your Career


Our mission is to help families from all walks of life build a solid financial future.

We help families put sound financial strategies in place.

Save Your Money on Freedom2Retire Retirement Insurance!

150+ Combined years of experience

What you’ll find out

Answer a few simple questions to see an estimate of how much you may be able to retire on from the time you turn 55 if you were to use a flexible income (drawdown), a guaranteed income (annuity), or withdraw your Life Insurance or Annuity as cash.

Up to 90% of your supplemental plan is tax free with the remaining 10% used for family and asset protection. As you go through the tools, you will learn more about these options.

A flexible way to fund retirement

You can take money directly from your life insurance or annuity to suit your needs and keep the rest invested with income drawdown. While Invested it’s values can ONLY GO UP. Never go down in a down economy

Get guaranteed income for life

At Freedom 2 Retire we will make sure you have a guaranteed lifetime income. Once you look at the best options for you, you’ll decide at what age you’ll start receiving your lifetime income.

Withdrawing your Structured income

If you’d prefer everything in one go when you retire, you can choose to take your entire Insurance or Annuity. But this money may have to last you the rest of your life.

Change the way you use life Insurance

An icon showing a hand holding a blue box

Get Started

Fill out form below or make the call to help get you started.
An icon showing a half gear drawn on a blue box


Once your options are put together we’ll help you apply for the best possible plan for your needs.
An arrow hitting an archery board

Reach the Goal!

Once we complete first two steps, then time and interest are your best friend while you now reach your retirement goals.
1 +

Partners Nation wide

Featured In

The logo of Apple News
The logo of Flipboard
The logo of Grey Global Group
The logo of Google News

Free Consultation

Take The Next Step

Ready to take the next step with F2R? See how easy it is to get your business up and running so you can begin pursuing the future you see for yourself. Start working today with one of our agents and discover that your dreams can start here.
A + rated bbb accredited

Want to Contact us?

Call us:
661 204 9214
A woman wearing an over-ear headphone with a mic

People say nice things

An image of a man smiling
Steve T. Business Owner

There is only one best solution and it’s Freedom 2 Retire. Very knowledgeable and got me back on track.

A woman wearing a white shirt and holding glasses
Jennifer Teacher

They guided me very well about the process. The staff is great.

A portrait of a man with a beard smiling while posing for the photograph
Michael P. Director

Freedom 2 Retire helped me & my wife rollover our old 401k plans into a much better plan. We no longer have to worry about losing and Freedom 2 Retire just secured our retirements. Highly appreciated.